Updating Tomorrow

If I don't make an announcement like this I would never do it....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, ghost stories hah, in Islam or the Koran rather says there are only Genie, or we say it as Jin. They come in many forms and ugly as they are created by God and there are three main types, one which can fly, the other crawl and the third - walk. See behind you if there's one, we can't see them -but they show themselves, that is also written in the Koran.
Unknown said…
I can't wait... you have the best stories to tell. Always a pleasure, Ms. Saya.
Ethereal Cereal said…
Yes, Saya, your stories are always fun. I check your blog two or three times a day in anticipation of something new.
Anonymous said…
Yippieeeeee.....can't wait until tomorrow!!!!!
美B said…
hello :] i love your blog! sent you an e-mail, hope you got it. ^____^
Thank you very much everyone!!!!!

Yep 美b I got your email, thanks alot! Please wait for the reply!:)